1,928 Apartments for rent in Mendota Heights, MN with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mendota Heights (1)
- Mendota Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Parking (1)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mendota Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Mendota Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lilydale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Eagan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (108)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Richfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
Chalk it up to a talented citizenry or an abundance of recreational land, but Mendota Heights certainly knows how to turn out talented athletes. Notable past residents include Vikings player Matt Birk, Twins player Justin Morneau and Olympic equestrian Becky Holder.
Mendota Heights, Minnesota, is the epitome of an inner-ring Twin Cities suburb. The townhouses for rent in Mendota Heights are a short drive or bus ride to both St. Paul and Minneapolis. Other prominent features in this city are the presence of several gorgeous recreational areas, including the Dodge Nature Center and Friendly Marsh Park. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Mendota Heights offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Mendota Heights. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Mendota Heights can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.