101 Condos for rent in Maplewood, MN
- Maplewood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Maplewood Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Maplewood Apartments with Garages (22)
- Maplewood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Maplewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Maplewood Apartments with Parking (24)
- Maplewood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Maplewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Maplewood Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Maplewood Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Little Canada Condos for Rent (1)
- St. Paul Condos for Rent (16)
- South St. Paul Condos for Rent (1)
- Woodbury Condos for Rent (2)
- Roseville Condos for Rent (1)
- Mendota Heights Condos for Rent (2)
- Inver Grove Heights Condos for Rent (3)
- Arden Hills Condos for Rent (1)
- New Brighton Condos for Rent (1)
- Eagan Condos for Rent (3)
Ever heard of the Alexander Ramsey House? It's often called the best Victorian-era home, and it's right here in Maplewood. Take that Painted Ladies.
Located in Ramsey County, Minnesota, Maplewood is one of those cities that has the magic of a perfect combination of days-gone-by with modern life. That's right, you can have a warm apple pie all while downloading apps on your fancy new phone. It gets pretty cold in the winter months, with an average temperature of 18F; the summer average high is 75F. The good news is that the cost of living index for Maplewood is only slightly higher than that for Minnesota (you're welcome, savings account), and 14 percent more than the national average. This makes Maplewood an affordable city, even more so for those moving from more expensive cities. See more
Finding condos for rent in Maplewood is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Maplewood may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Maplewood that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.