1,688 Apartments for rent in Maplewood, MN with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Maplewood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Maplewood Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Maplewood Apartments with Garages (22)
- Maplewood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Maplewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Maplewood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Maplewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Maplewood Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Maplewood Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Parking (7)
- Oakdale Apartments with Parking (6)
- Little Canada Apartments with Parking (7)
- White Bear Lake Apartments with Parking (4)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (241)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Parking (14)
- Mahtomedi Apartments with Parking (2)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Parking (5)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Parking (21)
- Newport Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Maplewood?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Maplewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Maplewood?
Ever heard of the Alexander Ramsey House? It's often called the best Victorian-era home, and it's right here in Maplewood. Take that Painted Ladies.
Located in Ramsey County, Minnesota, Maplewood is one of those cities that has the magic of a perfect combination of days-gone-by with modern life. That's right, you can have a warm apple pie all while downloading apps on your fancy new phone. It gets pretty cold in the winter months, with an average temperature of 18F; the summer average high is 75F. The good news is that the cost of living index for Maplewood is only slightly higher than that for Minnesota (you're welcome, savings account), and 14 percent more than the national average. This makes Maplewood an affordable city, even more so for those moving from more expensive cities. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Maplewood apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.