3,353 Apartments for rent in Fridley, MN with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fridley Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fridley Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fridley Apartments with Garages (6)
- Fridley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fridley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Fridley Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fridley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fridley Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fridley Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Parking (10)
- New Brighton Apartments with Parking (12)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Parking (13)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Parking (6)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Parking (11)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Parking (20)
- Blaine Apartments with Parking (8)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (3)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Parking (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Fridley?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Fridley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fridley?
Fridley is often called "Friendly Fridley," after a long-running advertisement series that said, "Come to Friendly Chevrolet up in Friendly Fridley."
Fridley may be best known as a suburb of the Twin Cities in Minnesota, but its also a standalone place with entertainment, dining, and more. Fridley is located just north of Minneapolis, and its considered to be in the "first ring" of suburbs of the twin cities which means its really close and kind of indistinguishable from Minneapolis itself. Luckily, Fridley is located on a commuter train line so its easy to get in and out of the city without too much hassle or time. If you want somewhere to lay your head at night before going into work in Minneapolis or St. Paul, Fridley might just be the right place for you.
Having trouble with Craigslist Fridley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Fridley apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.