215 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Brooklyn Center, MN
- Brooklyn Center Accessible Apartments (4)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Garages (12)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Parking (15)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Pools (2)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Brooklyn Center Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn Center (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn Center (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn Center (3)
- Robbinsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Crystal Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Brooklyn Park Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Fridley Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Columbia Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- New Hope Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Spring Lake Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Golden Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Osseo Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- St. Anthony Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Brooklyn Center?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Brooklyn Center?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Brooklyn Center?
Greetings, North Star apartment hunters, and welcome to your Brooklyn Center, Minnesota virtual leasing headquarters! Sitting on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River less than ten miles northwest of Minneapolis, Brooklyn Center is a historic inner suburb that plays host to some truly amazing apartment deals. Are you looking to find the perfect apartment in Brooklyn Center and join the 3.2 million proud peeps who call the Twin Cities home? Then start scouring away at the listings in this nif...
Having trouble with Craigslist Brooklyn Center? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Apartments in Brooklyn Center run the gamut from inexpensive (less than $600) to steep (nearly a grand after you factor in utilities) giving budget renters and big spenders alike a variety of options. Looking for a pet-friendly apartment in Brooklyn Center? We’ve got you covered (several property managers in Brooklyn Center allow four-legged roomies, including dogs). Are you tired of lugging that beer-stained barcalounger from apartment to apartment? Luckily, you’ll find a nice selection of furnished, corporate apartments for rent in our listings, as well. Same goes for short-term rentals in Brooklyn Center and utilities-included apartments.
Obviously, amenities and living space vary from complex to complex, but the good news is that even some of the most modestly priced apartments and townhouses in Brooklyn Center come equipped with some über-inviting perks (modern interiors, controlled access, free parking, clubhouses, gyms, swimming pools, etc). Just bring along proof of income, bank account info, and a list of prior residences when you’re ready to submit a leasing app. Also, if you’re going the rental home route, be sure to give your new place a solid once-over before settling in to make sure everything is up to par; many neighborhoods in Brooklyn Center consist largely of older, post WWII ranches and bungalows that are beginning to show their age.
You should spend plenty of time in any neighborhood, getting a feel for its vibes and its residences, before considering signing a lease.
And now that we’ve covered the basics, it’s time for the fun part: picking through the listings for the perfect apartment in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota for you! Best of luck and happy hunting! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Brooklyn Center should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Brooklyn Center may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Brooklyn Center. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.