1,607 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Blaine, MN
- Blaine Accessible Apartments (2)
- Blaine Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Blaine Apartments with Garages (11)
- Blaine Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Blaine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Blaine Apartments with Parking (13)
- Blaine Apartments with Pools (3)
- Blaine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Blaine Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Blaine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Blaine Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lexington 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Spring Lake Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Fridley 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Coon Rapids 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- New Brighton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Shoreview 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Columbia Heights 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- St. Anthony 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Andover 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Brooklyn Center 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
The first permanent resident of Blaine was Green Chambers, a former slave who moved north after the Civil War. How's that for historical?
In the days of Phillip Laddy, Blaine was unsettled country beyond the reaches of what was becoming the Minneapolis - Saint Paul metropolitan area. These days, roughing it to get in to town for supplies over dirt trails has been replaced by commuters on I-35W or drivers dropping straight down Highway 65 to get to the big city. Blaine is more luxury homes on the putting green or along the lakeside than log cabins and pioneer hardships. Ain't country out here no more. While surrounding towns grew in relation to farming, the relatively sandy soils and lakes of Blaine kept it small, with a population under 1,500 until after 1950. Currently, the township is home to about 59,000 people who don't mind a bit being comforted by the amenities of a thriving and beautifully landscaped master planned community. The older section of town is filled with more affordable houses on tree lined streets. Blaine is home to the what for many is considered the American Dream. Good schools, safe streets, and recreational opportunities bring people to move here. Your family is already begging you to make the move here. Open space is still plentiful and there are lots of walking, hiking, and biking routes and trails. They do tend to roll up the sidewalks at night, so fun-minded individuals looking for good nightlife might have to head south. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Blaine offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Blaine offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Blaine. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.