145 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Westland, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westland (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Westland (6)
- Westland Accessible Apartments (2)
- Westland Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Westland Apartments with Garages (12)
- Westland Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Westland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Westland Apartments with Parking (18)
- Westland Apartments with Pools (3)
- Westland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Westland Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Westland Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Garden City 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Wayne 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Inkster 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Livonia 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Romulus 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Plymouth 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dearborn Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Farmington 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Taylor 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Northville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
"I went down to Lake Erie / just to see what it was like /Just to see if I could see the other side /Never thought the water could be this wide." (-- Danielle Doyle, "Lake Erie")
If you have your telescope, maybe you can see the other side from Westland, Michigan, just a short half-hour drive from the banks of Lake Erie. The city of pride, progress and promise, has been dubbed by many visitors as the place to be if you want to excel in all the important aspects of your life. And the reasons are here today.Despite all the praise, Westland still happens to just a medium-sized city positioned in the state of Michigan, with a population that's living and earning their daily bread here. Occasionally, they eat it, too. Even though many of the surrounding cities have been adversely affected by poor finances in the recent years, Westland has been consistently well-managed, resulting in budget surpluses every year. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Westland provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Westland. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.