1,573 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Waterford, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Waterford Accessible Apartments (1)
- Waterford Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Waterford Apartments with Garages (10)
- Waterford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Waterford Apartments with Parking (16)
- Waterford Apartments with Pools (2)
- Waterford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Waterford Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Village of Clarkston Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pontiac Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Commerce Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Auburn Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Wolverine Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Walled Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bloomfield Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Farmington Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Lake Orion Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Farmington Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Finding an apartment in Waterford that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.