796 Short-term Apartments for rent in Novi, MI
- Novi Accessible Apartments (1)
- Novi Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Novi Apartments with Garages (16)
- Novi Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Novi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Novi Apartments with Parking (19)
- Novi Apartments with Pools (10)
- Novi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Novi Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Novi Furnished Apartments (3)
- Novi Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Wolverine Lake Short-term Apartments (2)
- Plymouth Short-term Apartments (2)
- Farmington Short-term Apartments (2)
- Farmington Hills Short-term Apartments (4)
- Livonia Short-term Apartments (1)
- Westland Short-term Apartments (2)
- Wayne Short-term Apartments (1)
- Southfield Short-term Apartments (4)
- Bloomfield Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Ypsilanti Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Novi?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Novi?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Novi?
"Theres a resilience that rises from somewhere deep within your streets/You cant define it, but you can feel it/You can feel it overflowing from the people who you call home/From people who are always proud to say Im from Detroit" (Eminem, "Ode to Detroit")
Okay, so if youre from Novi, youre not really from Detroit but close enough. Detroit has enough street cred in the rest of the country that it conjures up images of thugs and bombed-out buildings, so a lot of people who live in the ultra-safe burbs still like to say theyre from Detroit just to seem a little bit cooler. In truth, Novi is nothing like the gangster portrayals of Detroit that you see in the media. Novi (the last letter rhymes with "eye") is located 25 miles northwest of Detroit and 29 miles northeast of Ann Arbor in Oakland County. Life in Oakland County is pretty easy and is worlds apart from Detroit despite the fact that its only a few miles away. In fact, Oakland County is one of the 10 highest income counties in the U.S. with populations over a million people. Even within that county, Novi is one of the most affluent suburbs. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Novi takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.