741 Accessible Apartments for rent in Livonia, MI
- Livonia Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Livonia Apartments with Garages (15)
- Livonia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Livonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Livonia Apartments with Parking (16)
- Livonia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Livonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Livonia Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Livonia Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Farmington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Westland Accessible Apartments (2)
- Garden City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Farmington Hills Accessible Apartments (6)
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (2)
- Inkster Accessible Apartments (1)
- Southfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Novi Accessible Apartments (2)
- Romulus Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dearborn Accessible Apartments (2)
If you’re searching for a community with easy access to the Motor City, look no further than Livonia, Michigan. A quick jaunt northwest of downtown Detroit, Livonia epitomizes the word “suburb”. It was originally settled by pioneers from New England, and saw a growth in population through the 50s and 60s, as citizens from Detroit migrated outwards. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Livonia with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Livonia. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.