413 Apartments for rent in Kentwood, MI with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kentwood (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kentwood (2)
- Kentwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kentwood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Kentwood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Kentwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kentwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kentwood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Kentwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kentwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kentwood Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Grand Rapids Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Wyoming Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Caledonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Walker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hudsonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Holland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Westwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Eastwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Kalamazoo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Kentwood?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Kentwood?
Kentwood was incorporated solely as a means to prevent the nearby cities of Wyoming and Grand Rapids from completely annexing all of the land in the area.
Once known as Paris Township, the city of Kentwood was part of an area where an acre of land was being sold for $1.25 in 1820. The price of land has obviously gone up since that time, but this hasn't prevented a steady influx of new residents from coming into the city. In fact, there was a population increase of nearly 20% during the '90s, and although the rate of growth has slowed since that time, the population has continues to rise. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Kentwood offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Kentwood. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Kentwood can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.