98 Apartments for Rent in Portage, MI with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Portage (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Portage (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Portage (10)
- Portage Accessible Apartments (2)
- Portage Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Portage Apartments with Garages (18)
- Portage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Portage Apartments with Parking (21)
- Portage Apartments with Pools (1)
- Portage Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Portage Furnished Apartments (1)
- Portage Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Kalamazoo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Eastwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Mattawan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Battle Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Simonton Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Elkhart Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cutlerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Goshen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Kentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Wyoming Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Portage?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Portage?
Located in the heart of Kalamazoo County, Portage, Michigan is home to manufacturing plants for a number of major corporations. But that's not all that's in Portage; the city is also prized by locals for its huge network of historic parks and bike trails.
With a population of 46,292 (2010 Census), Portage may seem like a bigger city than it actually is, thanks to the presence of a large number of corporate manufacturing plants within the city limits. While Portage is known as a manufacturing headquarters for Stryker (a medical equipment company), FEMA (a hydraulic valve corporation) and Pfizer pharmaceuticals, it's even more famous for its 50 miles of city biking trails and 900 acres of park space. Because of this, Portage never comes across as a concrete urban jungle; rather it's an attractive, beautifully-landscaped cosmopolitan city that still manages to maintain its links to nature. It's also less than 15 minutes away from Kalamazoo, which means you can have the best of big city life without actually having to live there. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Portage offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Portage. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Portage can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.