152 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kentwood, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kentwood (1)
- Kentwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kentwood Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Kentwood Apartments with Garages (7)
- Kentwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kentwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kentwood Apartments with Parking (10)
- Kentwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Kentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Kentwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kentwood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kentwood (2)
- Grand Rapids 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Wyoming 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Walker 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Eastwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kalamazoo 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Grand Haven 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Portage 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Battle Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Big Rapids 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Grand Ledge 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Kentwood?
Kentwood was incorporated solely as a means to prevent the nearby cities of Wyoming and Grand Rapids from completely annexing all of the land in the area.
Once known as Paris Township, the city of Kentwood was part of an area where an acre of land was being sold for $1.25 in 1820. The price of land has obviously gone up since that time, but this hasn't prevented a steady influx of new residents from coming into the city. In fact, there was a population increase of nearly 20% during the '90s, and although the rate of growth has slowed since that time, the population has continues to rise. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Kentwood offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Kentwood, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.