268 Furnished Apartments for rent in Harper Woods, MI
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Harper Woods (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Harper Woods (1)
- Harper Woods Accessible Apartments (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Garages (5)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Parking (9)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Harper Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Harper Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Furnished Apartments (1)
- Warren Furnished Apartments (3)
- Hamtramck Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hazel Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sterling Heights Furnished Apartments (8)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (23)
- Madison Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ferndale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Utica Furnished Apartments (1)
Sometimes, town names are mysterious, with histories that are difficult to trace -- not so with Harper Woods, Michigan. When the city was incorporated in 1951, it was a wooded area near Harper Avenue -- magnificent simplicity!
The first settlement in Harper Woods, Mich., was established when a man named Casper Salter put down a claim along a rugged wagon trail called Pumpkin Hook Road, nearly 100 years before the town was incorporated. Salter and Pumpkin Hook must have already been taken, right? Although, Salter did get a park in town named after him as a consolation prize. Lying in the east suburbs of Detroit, Harper Woods is just north of Grosse Pointe, made famous in the John Cusack film "Grosse Pointe Blank." It's on the plain less than a mile away from the shoreline of Lake St. Clair and the Canadian border beyond. The nice mix of owner occupied properties and apartments for rent make Harper Woods a good place to search for a new home or even short term housing on a month-to-month basis. See more
Furnished apartments in Harper Woods can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Harper Woods as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.