334 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Fraser, MI
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- St. Clair Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Eastpointe Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mount Clemens Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Warren Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Sterling Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Harper Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Utica Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Madison Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Grosse Pointe Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
My home by the Fraser keeps calling to me / Calling to come back, to come back where I've longed to be. / My heart keeps o saying, why don't I return / To my home by the Fraser on that bright peaceful shore. -- From "My Home on the Fraser" by yodeling Slim Clark
In 1894, the Village of Fraser was incorporated into the County of Macomb, Michigan, only to be changed into the City of Fraser in 1956. Bigger and better than ever, Fraser refuses to be confused with that uppity Fraser Township over in Bay County! Fraser is currently home to nearly 14,500 people at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census. See more
Finding an apartment in Fraser that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.