320 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Ferndale, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ferndale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Ferndale Apartments with Garages (17)
- Ferndale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ferndale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Ferndale Apartments with Parking (25)
- Ferndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Ferndale Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Ferndale Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Ferndale (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Ferndale (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Ferndale (7)
- Hazel Park Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Royal Oak Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Madison Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Berkley Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Clawson Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Detroit Pet Friendly Apartments (175)
- Hamtramck Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Center Line Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Warren Pet Friendly Apartments (52)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Ferndale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Ferndale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Ferndale?
"I sing a State of all the best, / Michigan, my Michigan; / I sing a State with riches blest, / Michigan, my Michigan; / Thy mines unmask a hidden store, / But richer thy historic lore, / More great the love thy builders bore, / Oh, Michigan, my Michigan." - "Michigan, My Michigan" by William Otto Miessner
Ferndale was established in the late 19th century as a farming community. With the name fern and the farming history, you'd think that this town would be all about the nature. If you thought that, though, you'd be wrong, since this place was, at one point, all about industry! The population grew rapidly after Henry Ford developed the automobile assembly line in Detroit, and Ferndale was incorporated as a village in 1918. The City of Ferndale was established in 1927, and many of Detroit's auto workers took the trolley to further-slung suburbs of Detroit like Ferndale. By this point, there were so many people and so many businesses, that there basically wasn't a fern or a farm in sight. City amenities were added throughout the years, including a downtown area... and city parks, too, so that there was ultimately some nature to roam around in. Ferndale today has a population of 19,900 as of the 2010 census. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Ferndale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Ferndale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Ferndale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.