176 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Ferndale, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ferndale (8)
- Ferndale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Ferndale Apartments with Garages (17)
- Ferndale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ferndale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Ferndale Apartments with Parking (25)
- Ferndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Ferndale Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Ferndale Furnished Apartments (3)
- Ferndale Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Ferndale (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Ferndale (8)
- Hazel Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Oak Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Royal Oak 2 Bedroom Apartments (37)
- Madison Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Berkley 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Detroit 2 Bedroom Apartments (192)
- Hamtramck 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Center Line 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Warren 2 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Birmingham 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Ferndale?
"I sing a State of all the best, / Michigan, my Michigan; / I sing a State with riches blest, / Michigan, my Michigan; / Thy mines unmask a hidden store, / But richer thy historic lore, / More great the love thy builders bore, / Oh, Michigan, my Michigan." - "Michigan, My Michigan" by William Otto Miessner
Ferndale was established in the late 19th century as a farming community. With the name fern and the farming history, you'd think that this town would be all about the nature. If you thought that, though, you'd be wrong, since this place was, at one point, all about industry! The population grew rapidly after Henry Ford developed the automobile assembly line in Detroit, and Ferndale was incorporated as a village in 1918. The City of Ferndale was established in 1927, and many of Detroit's auto workers took the trolley to further-slung suburbs of Detroit like Ferndale. By this point, there were so many people and so many businesses, that there basically wasn't a fern or a farm in sight. City amenities were added throughout the years, including a downtown area... and city parks, too, so that there was ultimately some nature to roam around in. Ferndale today has a population of 19,900 as of the 2010 census. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Ferndale are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Ferndale near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Ferndale that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.