744 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Randallstown, MD
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Randallstown (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Randallstown (4)
- Randallstown Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Randallstown Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Randallstown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Randallstown Apartments with Parking (5)
- Randallstown Apartments with Pools (4)
- Randallstown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Randallstown Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Randallstown Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Owings Mills 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Milford Mill 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Garrison 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lochearn 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Reisterstown 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Woodlawn 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Ellicott City 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Pikesville 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Catonsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Eldersburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Randallstown?
Named after two 18th Century tavern keepers, Randallstown is located in historic Baltimore County. Minutes away from the city, this historic town is home to a historical landmark: the Choate House, a two and a half story stone building built in 1810.
Randallstown has more to offer than history. Its an urban suburb that has plenty of culture, cuisine and adventure. If you're in the mood for Indian, visit Akbar Palace for some chicken vindaloo. Or if soul food is more your style, Southern Blues is sure to satisfy. Not a foodie, not to worry. Randallstown, MD has plenty of historical and entertaining activities to partake in. The Real Feel Art Gallery exhibits the work of local artist William Thomas, whose inspiring pieces warm the heart and soul. Randallstown is also close to nearby Baltimore City, the Baltimore Aquarium and Baltimore Harbor. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Randallstown offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Randallstown, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.