102 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Perry Hall, MD
- Perry Hall Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Garages (2)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Parking (5)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Pools (5)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Perry Hall Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Perry Hall Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Carney Short-term Apartments (4)
- Overlea Short-term Apartments (1)
- Parkville Short-term Apartments (5)
- Rosedale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Essex Short-term Apartments (10)
- Lutherville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Dundalk Short-term Apartments (3)
- Towson Short-term Apartments (9)
- Cockeysville Short-term Apartments (20)
- Baltimore Short-term Apartments (80)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Perry Hall?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Perry Hall?
Ricki Lake, Jerry Stiller, Debbie Harry, and Sonny Bono all have ties to this small Maryland town. Perry Hall was used as the main location in the 1988 movie Hairspray. Much to be praised, make no mistake: Perry Hall is definitely a town without pity.See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Perry Hall takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.