2,084 Apartments for rent in Fulton, MD with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fulton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fulton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fulton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fulton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fulton Apartments with Parking (4)
- Fulton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fulton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fulton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fulton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Burtonsville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Scaggsville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (27)
- Laurel Apartments with Garages (9)
- Cloverly Apartments with Garages (2)
- Colesville Apartments with Garages (2)
- South Laurel Apartments with Garages (1)
- Maryland City Apartments with Garages (5)
- White Oak Apartments with Garages (2)
- Jessup Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fulton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fulton?
Fulton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.