712 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Clarksburg, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Clarksburg (2)
- Clarksburg Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Garages (11)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Parking (13)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Pools (5)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Clarksburg Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Clarksburg Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Clarksburg (2)
- Germantown 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Montgomery Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Gaithersburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- North Potomac 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- New Market 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rockville 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Olney 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ballenger Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cascades 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Aspen Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Clarksburg?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Clarksburg?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Clarksburg?
"The constitutions of Maryland and New York are founded in higher wisdom." - Ezra Stiles
With 13,766 residents in the 8.3 square miles of Clarksburg, Maryland, it is a mainly residential area full of beautiful apartments for rent and rental homes. Since 2000, Clarksburg has seen a major population growth and the city now has a new town center, which prompts even more popularity among homeowners and potential residents. Unfortunately, many new homes have been constructed too close together according to zoning laws, and several roads have been deemed too narrow for fire trucks to pass through. This was found to be the fault of oversight from the town's officials, combined with the very sudden growth of the population. It seems this small town is turning into a big city almost overnight, but don't worry, it still maintains that small town suburban feel, complete with privacy, manicured lawns, and stunning homes. Since most of the new homes need to be reconstructed to abide by the zoning laws, finding a rental property can be a little challenging, but don't worry, we've got you covered. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Clarksburg offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Clarksburg, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.