1,365 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in West Concord, MA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Concord Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West Concord Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Concord Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Concord Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- West Concord Apartments with Parking (1)
- West Concord Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- West Concord Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Acton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Maynard Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Littleton Common Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Boxborough Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Framingham Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Hudson Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Waltham Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Marlborough Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pinehurst Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
Did you know that this town is the origin of the now ubiquitous Concord grape made famous by juice maker Welch's? Welch's was the first to bottle the little fruit, in its unfermented form, and still has an office in Concord.
West Concord is an unincorporated village in the historic town of Concord. This vibrant village has everything residents are looking for in a small town. There are independently-owned shops and restaurants in the village center, a library, a hospital, playgrounds, a local pond and a commuter rail station for zippy access to nearby areas. There were just over 6,000 people living in the village as of the 2010 census, and at just over three and half square miles, the village is considered very suburban. See more
Finding an apartment in West Concord that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.