489 Apartments for rent in Mansfield Center, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mansfield Center Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Parking (3)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Mansfield Center Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mansfield Center Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Foxborough Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Norton Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sharon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Walpole Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Plainville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Attleboro Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Stoughton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Norwood Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Canton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Medfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Mansfield Center?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Mansfield Center?
Mansfield Center, Massachusetts was founded in 1775, but its humble beginnings took shape much earlier. Back in the Colonial era, one of the most important steps to forming a true town was to create a church where local people could gather to worship and create a sense of community. The first church was formed on September 14, 1731.
Colonial roots run deep in Mansfield. As the town grew outwards, the center of the city became known as Mansfield Center. Interestingly, the Mansfield Center became an actual census designated place that boasts a population of 7360. No one can deny that living in the heart of the city has its benefits. You are located close to shopping and dining. The downtown is alive with Colonial architecture, and there is a real feel of a bygone era despite being the hub of a thriving township. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Mansfield Center renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.