3,008 Apartments for rent in Hull, MA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hull Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hull Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hull Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hull Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hull Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hull Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hull Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hull Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hull Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hull Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hingham Apartments with Pools (2)
- Weymouth Town Apartments with Pools (7)
- Quincy Apartments with Pools (17)
- Braintree Town Apartments with Pools (3)
- Nahant Apartments with Pools (1)
- Revere Apartments with Pools (7)
- Boston Apartments with Pools (64)
- Chelsea Apartments with Pools (5)
- Abington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Swampscott Apartments with Pools (1)
The peninsula town of Hull, Massachusetts, is known as an excellent summer home location. In fact, quite a few movers-and-shakers have called Hull home during the warmer months; these include Calvin Coolidge, several members of the extended Kennedy clan, and the former mayor of Boston, John F. Fitzgerald, better known by the locals as Honey Fitz.
Hull is a little town located on the Massachusetts Bay, right at the entrance of the Boston Harbor (you remember this famous landmark and home of the Boston Tea Party from high school history, right?). The coastal city functions as a bedroom community for those commuting into the larger nearby cities of Boston and Dorchester. Hull has a history of life saving; an estimated 1,000 people have been saved from shipwrecks by members of the Humane Society in Hull over the years. If you're into the beach, you'll love living in Hull, as it has one of the nicest beaches in New England, complete with boardwalk and beautiful homes just yards from the sand. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Hull means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Hull could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.