1,172 Apartments for rent in Leawood, KS with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Leawood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Leawood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Leawood Apartments with Garages (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Leawood Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Leawood Furnished Apartments (3)
- Leawood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Overland Park Apartments with Pools (55)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Pools (7)
- Grandview Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fairway Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mission Apartments with Pools (3)
- Belton Apartments with Pools (10)
- Roeland Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Merriam Apartments with Pools (1)
- Raytown Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lenexa Apartments with Pools (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Leawood?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Leawood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Leawood?
Leawood grew from a parcel of land purchased in 1922 by Oscar G. Lee, from Oklahoma. Lee loved the rolling green landscape, and for great reason.
A suburb of Kansas City, KS, Leawood is a city of just over 31,000. Leawood is a friendly community with an upscale mix of classic, tree-lined, older neighborhoods, and modern new developments. The city offers both historic homes and contemporary residences to suit just about any taste - from apartment homes to 3 bedroom houses for rent. Just over 14 miles in size, Leawood was the first city in Kansas' Johnson County to incorporate, in 1948.
Having trouble with Craigslist Leawood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Leawood means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Leawood could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.