646 Accessible Apartments for rent in St. Charles, IL
- St. Charles Apartments with Balconies (6)
- St. Charles Apartments with Garages (5)
- St. Charles Apartments with Gyms (4)
- St. Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- St. Charles Apartments with Parking (7)
- St. Charles Apartments with Pools (4)
- St. Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- St. Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- St. Charles Furnished Apartments (2)
- St. Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Elgin Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Aurora Accessible Apartments (1)
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (3)
- Warrenville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Winfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hanover Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- West Dundee Accessible Apartments (3)
- Carol Stream Accessible Apartments (1)
- Carpentersville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (2)
Sure, the lazy dog may be man's best friend. But some people recognize the true skill of that quick brown fox. St. Charles residents are some of those people, having made the city slogan "Pride of the Fox".
A river runs through the exact center of St. Charles, a city which is repeatedly referred to as a "suburb" of Chicago. With 40 miles between you and the Second City, the term is a bit of a stretch. St. Charles is currently sitting on its municipal laurels after being named one of the "150 Great Place in Illinois." Meanwhile, downtown proper has the 19th century charm of a postcard and a picturesque riverfront that looks like the cover of a nautical Sports Illustrated. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in St. Charles with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in St. Charles. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.