120 Studio Apartments for rent in Lombard, IL
- Lombard Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lombard Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Lombard Apartments with Garages (11)
- Lombard Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lombard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Lombard Apartments with Parking (13)
- Lombard Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lombard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Lombard Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Lombard Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lombard Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Lombard (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lombard (2)
- Glen Ellyn Studio Apartments (1)
- Oakbrook Terrace Studio Apartments (1)
- Elmhurst Studio Apartments (2)
- Downers Grove Studio Apartments (1)
- Wheaton Studio Apartments (2)
- Carol Stream Studio Apartments (1)
- Winfield Studio Apartments (1)
- Woodridge Studio Apartments (1)
- La Grange Studio Apartments (2)
- Schaumburg Studio Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Lombard?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Lombard?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Lombard?
Having trouble with Craigslist Lombard? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Greetings, Lombard, Illinois apartment hunters, and welcome to your virtual leasing headquarters! Situated a mere 20 miles east of the Loop, and boasting some of the area’s most attractive apartments, Lombard is a convenient and coveted living locale for Chicagolanders who want the big city on their doorstep while still being able to soak in the serenity of the suburbs. Are you in the market for a dynamite apartment deal in Lombard? Then start scouring through the listings in this snazzy little apartment finder, because we guarantee the perfect apartment rental for you is just a few clicks away! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Lombard living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Lombard during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.