895 Apartments for rent in Lombard, IL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lombard Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lombard Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Lombard Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lombard Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Lombard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Lombard Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lombard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Lombard Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lombard Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lombard Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Villa Park Apartments with Parking (2)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Parking (11)
- Oakbrook Terrace Apartments with Parking (2)
- Addison Apartments with Parking (6)
- Oak Brook Apartments with Parking (3)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Parking (11)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Parking (7)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Parking (11)
- Westmont Apartments with Parking (10)
- Wheaton Apartments with Parking (94)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Lombard?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Lombard?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lombard?
Having trouble with Craigslist Lombard? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Greetings, Lombard, Illinois apartment hunters, and welcome to your virtual leasing headquarters! Situated a mere 20 miles east of the Loop, and boasting some of the area’s most attractive apartments, Lombard is a convenient and coveted living locale for Chicagolanders who want the big city on their doorstep while still being able to soak in the serenity of the suburbs. Are you in the market for a dynamite apartment deal in Lombard? Then start scouring through the listings in this snazzy little apartment finder, because we guarantee the perfect apartment rental for you is just a few clicks away! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Lombard apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.