856 Apartments for rent in La Grange, IL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- La Grange Apartments with Balconies (1)
- La Grange Apartments with Gyms (3)
- La Grange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- La Grange Apartments with Parking (1)
- La Grange Apartments with Pools (1)
- La Grange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- La Grange Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- La Grange Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Western Springs Apartments with Garages (3)
- Brookfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hinsdale Apartments with Garages (3)
- Riverside Apartments with Garages (1)
- Justice Apartments with Garages (1)
- Burr Ridge Apartments with Garages (3)
- Maywood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Oak Brook Apartments with Garages (3)
- Willowbrook Apartments with Garages (1)
- Westmont Apartments with Garages (3)
La Grange Village may be small, but it still played host to a certain Mr. David Hasselhoff, commonly referred to as "the Hoff", who spent his formative years there. The Hoff is best known for his lead role in Knight Rider, a popular 1980's U.S. television series, and also for his role in the hit series Baywatch as L.A. County Lifeguard Mitch Buchannon.
The area of La Grange was first settled during the 1830s when Chicago, residents began moving out of the city and migrating to the west. The location of La Grange village allowed settlers to enjoy small-town living without all the hassles of the big city. La Grange enjoys a humid continental climate, with summers being hot and humid and winters being cool to cold, and that means you get a little bit of every season in La Grange!
Having trouble with Craigslist La Grange? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
La Grange apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.