417 Apartments for rent in Joliet, IL with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Joliet (14)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Joliet (2)
- Joliet Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Joliet Apartments with Garages (28)
- Joliet Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Joliet Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Joliet Apartments with Parking (33)
- Joliet Apartments with Pools (1)
- Joliet Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Joliet Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Romeoville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Plainfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lockport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Naperville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- Woodridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Oswego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Lisle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Darien Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Aurora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Joliet?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Joliet?
Forty miles southwest of Chicago lies the well-known and oft mispronounced city of Joliet. If it helps, the city was initially named for the founder’s daughter, Juliet, whose name is suspiciously close to that of Louis Jolliet, the explorer who initially surveyed the area. Whether the founder had a thing for local history or it’s all a big coincidence will forever be shrouded in mystery, but one thing’s for sure: Joliet is the City of Champions. That sounds like good news for you if you’re plann...
Joliet has long been considered a transportation hub in Illinois. It straddles the Des Plaines River, which flows southward from Wisconsin to the western border of Chicago, and eventually becomes a tributary of the Mississippi River. You can see how this would be historically advantageous. On the whole, much of Joliet is still priced to move, which can be a plus to those who don’t have a lot to spend on rent money. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Joliet offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Joliet. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Joliet can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.