1,294 Apartments for rent in Hoffman Estates, IL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hoffman Estates Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hoffman Estates Apartments with Garages (6)
- Hoffman Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hoffman Estates Apartments with Parking (6)
- Hoffman Estates Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hoffman Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hoffman Estates Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hoffman Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Gyms (54)
- Bartlett Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Palatine Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Deer Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Carol Stream Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Itasca Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Elk Grove Village Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Hoffman Estates?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Hoffman Estates?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hoffman Estates?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Hoffman Estates renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.