81 Studio Apartments for rent in West Des Moines, IA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in West Des Moines (4)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Des Moines (2)
- West Des Moines Accessible Apartments (4)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Balconies (31)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Garages (39)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Gyms (18)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Parking (46)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Pools (20)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- West Des Moines Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- West Des Moines Furnished Apartments (5)
- West Des Moines Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in West Des Moines?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in West Des Moines?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in West Des Moines?
Named after the Des Moines River, the French_"des Moines"_translates literally to "from the monks".
Located at the center of Iowathe Corncob Stateis the attractive city of West Des Moines. Home to 59,000 people and still counting, this medium-sized city has been attracting residents with its eye-catching real estate development. West Des Moines doesn't just happen to be the second-largest suburb in Des Moines, its also the tenth-largest in Iowa, thanks to the wealthy investors who saw the areas potential. West Des Moins boasts thriving businesses and institutions that offer lots of opportunities for employment, so if you are planning on moving to West Des Moines, give yourself a pat on the back. It was a good decision. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of West Des Moines living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in West Des Moines during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.