553 Short-term Apartments for rent in Urbandale, IA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Urbandale Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Urbandale Apartments with Garages (12)
- Urbandale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Urbandale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Urbandale Apartments with Parking (15)
- Urbandale Apartments with Pools (4)
- Urbandale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Urbandale Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Urbandale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Urbandale Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Grimes Short-term Apartments (1)
- Johnston Short-term Apartments (5)
- West Des Moines Short-term Apartments (5)
- Waukee Short-term Apartments (4)
- Des Moines Short-term Apartments (22)
- Ankeny Short-term Apartments (4)
- Pleasant Hill Short-term Apartments (2)
- Altoona Short-term Apartments (2)
- Bondurant Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Urbandale?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Urbandale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Urbandale?
Finding a short-term apartment in Urbandale takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.