61 Apartments in Urbandale
- Urbandale Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Urbandale Apartments with Garages (12)
- Urbandale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Urbandale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Urbandale Apartments with Parking (14)
- Urbandale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Urbandale Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Urbandale Furnished Apartments (2)
- Urbandale Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Grimes Apartments with Pools (1)
- Windsor Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Johnston Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Pools (19)
- Waukee Apartments with Pools (5)
- Norwalk Apartments with Pools (1)
- Des Moines Apartments with Pools (23)
- Ankeny Apartments with Pools (3)
- Altoona Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Urbandale?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Urbandale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Urbandale?
Finding apartments with a pool in Urbandale means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Urbandale could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.