1,107 Apartments for rent in Johnston, IA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Johnston (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Johnston (7)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Johnston (6)
- Johnston Accessible Apartments (5)
- Johnston Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Johnston Apartments with Garages (9)
- Johnston Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Johnston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Johnston Apartments with Parking (10)
- Johnston Apartments with Pools (6)
- Johnston Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Johnston Furnished Apartments (5)
- Johnston Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Johnston (1)
- Grimes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Urbandale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Windsor Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Clive Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Ankeny Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Des Moines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Waukee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Norwalk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Johnston?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Johnston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Johnston?
The oldest person in the entire world lived in Johnston, Iowa. Dina Manfredini was born in 1898, and lived in Johnston until she died in December 2012 at the age of 114.
Johnston is in the Des Moines metropolitan area, located just six miles northwest of the city and about 120 miles east of Omaha, Nebraska. Although Johnston was established as a city in 1905, it wasn’t incorporated until 1969. There wasn’t much in Johnston in 1969 and it was mostly just a little agricultural town. But since 1980, the population has doubled every ten years. In 2011, _Money _magazine ranked Johnston the 13th best place to live. As the home of the Camp Dodge military base, the Pioneer Hi-Bred seed company and Iowa Public Television, it’s easy to see why this once small town is quickly becoming one of the most popular suburbs of Des Moines. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Johnston offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Johnston. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Johnston can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.