230 Apartments for rent in Ocean Pointe, HI with Garages
- Ocean Pointe Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Ocean Pointe Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Ocean Pointe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Ocean Pointe Apartments with Parking (13)
- Ocean Pointe Apartments with Pools (6)
- Ocean Pointe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ocean Pointe Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Ocean Pointe Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Ewa Gentry Apartments with Garages (4)
- Kapolei Apartments with Garages (7)
- Makakilo Apartments with Garages (8)
- Waipahu Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ko Olina Apartments with Garages (2)
- Waipio Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pearl City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Waimalu Apartments with Garages (2)
- Halawa Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mililani Town Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Ocean Pointe?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Ocean Pointe?
Ocean Pointe, Hawaii, is located in the Ewa district -- where the 2005 Little League team captured the Little League World Series crown. Bring your catcher's mitt and your snorkel fins to this Hawaiian community.
Ocean Pointe is a census-designated spot about fifteen miles from Honolulu. A part of the larger Ewa area, there were close to 8,300 residents as of the 2010 census. Located on the leeward side of Hawaii, the community is close to Pearl Harbor, the H-1 highway and bus lines to Honolulu. See more
Ocean Pointe apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.