1,468 Accessible Apartments for rent in Holly Springs, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Holly Springs Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Garages (13)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Parking (15)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Pools (11)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Holly Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Holly Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Woodstock Accessible Apartments (2)
- Canton Accessible Apartments (6)
- Roswell Accessible Apartments (8)
- Kennesaw Accessible Apartments (4)
- Acworth Accessible Apartments (3)
- Marietta Accessible Apartments (16)
- Alpharetta Accessible Apartments (14)
- Sandy Springs Accessible Apartments (20)
- Dunwoody Accessible Apartments (6)
- Smyrna Accessible Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Holly Springs?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Holly Springs?
Holly Springs is home to Fort Sixes, a Cherokee removal fort. Established in 1832, the fort was used to house Native Americans from the Cherokee tribe, as plans were made to remove them from Georgia lands.
The city of Holly Springs is located in Cherokee County, Georgia. With a population of about 9,100 residents, it is situated north of Atlanta with an area of approximately five square miles. Holly Springs was officially incorporated in 1906. The L&N Railroad established a train depot in the area, which brought new residents by the trainload! The city restored the depot in the '90s, repurposing it as a community center for residents to enjoy. Holly Springs offers a variety of beautiful communities, established businesses, and ample recreational opportunities. If you are a fan of historical architecture, Holly Springs is filled with charm -- many of its homes were built in the early 20th century. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Holly Springs with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Holly Springs. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.