- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (171)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (672)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (303)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (370)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (476)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (645)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (380)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (587)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (609)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (141)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (820)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (613)
- Druid Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Hapeville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- East Point 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Vinings 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- North Druid Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Gresham Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Decatur 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (22)
- College Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Smyrna 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (31)
- North Decatur 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Atlanta offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Atlanta offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Atlanta. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.