2,509 Accessible Apartments for rent in Windermere, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Windermere Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Garages (1)
- Windermere Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Windermere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Parking (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Pools (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Windermere Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Windermere Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Winter Garden Accessible Apartments (9)
- Doctor Phillips Accessible Apartments (2)
- Ocoee Accessible Apartments (3)
- Orlovista Accessible Apartments (1)
- Horizon West Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oakland Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pine Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fairview Shores Accessible Apartments (1)
- Forest City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clermont Accessible Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Windermere?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Windermere?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Windermere with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Windermere. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.