67 Condos for rent in Palm Valley, FL
- Palm Valley Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Garages (5)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Parking (7)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Pools (14)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Palm Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Palm Valley Furnished Apartments (3)
- Palm Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sawgrass Condos for Rent (2)
- Jacksonville Beach Condos for Rent (16)
- Nocatee Condos for Rent (1)
- Atlantic Beach Condos for Rent (1)
- World Golf Village Condos for Rent (2)
- Jacksonville Condos for Rent (47)
- St. Augustine Condos for Rent (3)
- Fleming Island Condos for Rent (1)
- Lakeside Condos for Rent (1)
- St. Augustine Beach Condos for Rent (1)
Palm Valley is census-designated. Sure, every other CDP brags about this, but it's pretty cool when you think about it. It's a town that was so amazing the government forced it to exist.
A census designated place or CDP, Palm Valley, Florida is home to approximately 20,000 residents. Located in St. Johns County, Florida, and sitting just south of Jacksonville, the area was once home to a Native American village. In fact, scientists have unearthed several mounds where the remains and pottery of the former inhabitants were found. See more
Finding condos for rent in Palm Valley is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Palm Valley may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Palm Valley that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.