1,087 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Odessa, FL
- Odessa Accessible Apartments (1)
- Odessa Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Odessa Apartments with Garages (8)
- Odessa Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Odessa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Odessa Apartments with Parking (8)
- Odessa Apartments with Pools (5)
- Odessa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Odessa Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Cheval Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Keystone Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Northdale Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Trinity Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Land O' Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Citrus Park Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- River Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lutz Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lake Magdalene Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Carrollwood Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
Odessa, Florida was named by its Russian founder Peter Demens for a city he used to visit Russia, which is now in Ukraine. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, another Florida city with a Russian name. Don't worry! You won't need any fur coats in these cities, though.
Odessa, Florida, a small suburban enclave where people enjoy quiet residential living, is located in the Tampa metro area. Looking for planned communities, local businesses, and easy access to beaches and other beautiful natural sites? If so, Odessa's the place you should call home. See more
Finding an apartment in Odessa that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.