668 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Northdale, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Northdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Northdale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Northdale Apartments with Garages (9)
- Northdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Northdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Northdale Apartments with Parking (10)
- Northdale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Northdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Northdale Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cheval Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Citrus Park Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Carrollwood Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lake Magdalene Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Keystone Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Odessa Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lutz Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Westchase Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Town 'n' Country Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
Northdale's home to the world famous American Rock School. Never heard of it? Psh, maybe you're just not worthy.
Northdale, Florida, located in Hillsborough County, stands at an elevation of only 59 feet above sea level. It's a place that bristles with sunshine and activities. See more
Finding an apartment in Northdale that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.