12 Condos for rent in North Fort Myers, FL
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Balconies (7)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Garages (6)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Gyms (7)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Parking (11)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Pools (10)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- North Fort Myers Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Fort Myers Furnished Apartments (8)
- North Fort Myers Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Though Florida is a southern state, it's not often looked at as a haven for country music icons. Nevertheless, superstar Mindy McCready hails from this urban oasis!
If you are looking for a great place to live in Florida that will not break the bank, North Fort Myers is the perfect place for you! This small city on the eastside of the panhandle is the perfect place to live if you are starting out, retiring or somewhere in between. With a thriving economy, beautiful weather and plenty to see and do, North Fort Myers will captivate you from the moment you arrive and never let you go. This area is also well known for being on the down low as a place for those on Spring Break to flock each year, so you know it is a happening place that is both serene and trendy. See more
Finding condos for rent in North Fort Myers is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in North Fort Myers may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in North Fort Myers that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.