102 Condos for rent in Lantana, FL
- Lantana Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lantana Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Lantana Apartments with Garages (9)
- Lantana Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Lantana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lantana Apartments with Parking (15)
- Lantana Apartments with Pools (21)
- Lantana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Lantana Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lantana Furnished Apartments (7)
- Lantana Luxury Apartments (2)
- Lantana Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- South Palm Beach Condos for Rent (12)
- Hypoluxo Condos for Rent (9)
- Lake Worth Condos for Rent (10)
- Ocean Ridge Condos for Rent (4)
- Boynton Beach Condos for Rent (36)
- Palm Springs Condos for Rent (5)
- Greenacres Condos for Rent (7)
- Palm Beach Condos for Rent (24)
- Delray Beach Condos for Rent (45)
- Highland Beach Condos for Rent (14)
Bat boy lives! The two headed woman is having a baby! Ridiculous headlines like these once blared from the cover of the National Enquirer, which had publishing headquarters in Lantana, Florida. So if you ever want to blame somebody for the tabloid downfall of America, maybe you can point your finger at Lantana --or maybe not, since the magazine hasn't been published for years.
When you think of moving to South Florida, the first thing you probably think about is the great weather you've heard about. The good news is that everything you've heard is really true. To get an idea of how important the weather is down here, Lantana's population of 10,423 (2010 census) increases by 4,000 during the winter, when part-time residents called snowbirds migrate south and hide out until the rest of the country warms up again. Lantana is more than just a winter nest, however. It was the corporate headquarters for the National Enquirer until the late 1980's, and the town still has a corporate presence, with large-scale companies such as gaming manufacturer Benchmark Games. Essentially, however, you don't get the feel of corporate America here, but rather of Vacationland USA. This tiny town (it's only 2.25 square miles long) may have an energetic vibe, but underneath there's a relaxing, casual undercurrent that makes you feel like you've landed in the middle of a cool vacation movie, complete with palm trees, beaches, great bars and friendly people who are happy to live here. See more
Finding condos for rent in Lantana is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Lantana may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Lantana that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.