72 Apartments in Highland City
- Highland City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Highland City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Highland City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Highland City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Highland City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Highland City Apartments with Parking (2)
- Highland City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Highland City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Highland City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lakeland Highlands Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bartow Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lakeland Apartments with Pools (25)
- Fuller Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Inwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Willow Oak Apartments with Pools (1)
- Auburndale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Winter Haven Apartments with Pools (14)
- Cypress Gardens Apartments with Pools (2)
- Plant City Apartments with Pools (9)
Commonly and erroneously referred to as "Highlands City," the typo has crept up in signage, including even a major train station. This particular typo was highlighted by Lakeland Ledger's eagle eye reporter Courtland Anderson.
Highland City is part of Polk County and is considered to be part of the Lakeland-Winter Haven Metropolitan area. Originally established as the military Fort Fraser in 1837, the fort was eventually abandoned, but the town continued to thrive. However, the town was known as the Haskell community until the community was changed to Highland City in 1925. The community is extremely small, only about 0.8 square miles and less than 3,000 people live in the area according to US Census numbers. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Highland City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Highland City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.