1,537 Apartments for rent in East Lake-Orient Park, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- East Lake-Orient Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Balconies (10)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Parking (12)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- East Lake-Orient Park Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- East Lake-Orient Park Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Pools (11)
- Mango Apartments with Pools (9)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Pools (10)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brandon Apartments with Pools (46)
- Tampa Apartments with Pools (250)
- Progress Village Apartments with Pools (13)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Pools (3)
- Valrico Apartments with Pools (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in East Lake-Orient Park?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in East Lake-Orient Park?
Every year, East Lake-Orient Park plays host to the Florida State Fair. Come on down for some chocolate-covered bacon!
East Lake-Orient Park lies deep in the heart of Hillsborough County, Florida. It's best known as the location of the Florida State Fairgrounds, where the Florida State Fair takes place in February every year. As well as displaying some great agricultural exhibits, the fair will also supply almost any artery-clogging snack that tickles your fancy. East Lake-Orient Park is bordered by Tampa and Del Rio and is easily accessible via US Route 301 and Interstate 4. It’s a popular community for folks commuting into Tampa, as the larger city is only six miles away.
Considering Florida is the retirement capital of the United States, the local population here is a lot younger than you might think. The weather, on the other hand, is right on par with the rest of the state, including moderate winters and steamy, hot summers. Though East Lake-Orient Park proper is a bit sleepy, it’s just a hop, skip and a jump over to Tampa, which has fantastic food, lively nightlife and lots of sports and entertainment for the whole family. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in East Lake-Orient Park means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in East Lake-Orient Park could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.