31 Condos for Rent in Daytona Beach Shores, FL
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Garages (2)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Parking (9)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Pools (11)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Daytona Beach Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Daytona Beach Shores Furnished Apartments (5)
- Daytona Beach Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Daytona Condos for Rent (1)
- Ponce Inlet Condos for Rent (3)
- Holly Hill Condos for Rent (2)
- Daytona Beach Condos for Rent (1)
- New Smyrna Beach Condos for Rent (15)
- Flagler Beach Condos for Rent (5)
- Deltona Condos for Rent (1)
- Palm Coast Condos for Rent (7)
- Sanford Condos for Rent (4)
- Winter Springs Condos for Rent (1)
Finding condos for rent in Daytona Beach Shores is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Daytona Beach Shores may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Daytona Beach Shores that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.