535 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Bee Ridge, FL
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Bee Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bee Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bee Ridge (4)
- Sarasota Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Lake Sarasota Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Ridge Wood Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Gulf Gate Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Southgate Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fruitville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Sarasota Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Vamo Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Siesta Key Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- The Meadows Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Bee Ridge?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Bee Ridge?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Bee Ridge?
Bertha Palmer, the widow of Potter Palmer, purchased 90,000 acres in the Sarasota, Florida, area in 1910 and started developing the Bee Ridge community.
Bee Ridge, Florida, is a 3.9-square-mile neighborhood in Sarasota that has easy access to downtown Sarasota, plenty of residential rental options, and relatively inexpensive properties compared to the surrounding area. Its name came from the plethora of bees that make their home in this area, with beekeepers making this a perfect area if you want to get into urban beekeeping or you need to keep honey on hand at all time. This suburb of 9,598 residents at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census offers a variety of rental options with new apartment complexes, condos, townhouses, and single family houses. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Bee Ridge should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Bee Ridge may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Bee Ridge. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.