201 Apartments for rent in Bear, DE with Balconies
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (11)
- New Castle Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Elkton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Claymont Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Boothwyn Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Chester Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West Chester Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Beckett Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Chester Apartments with Balconies (7)
Bear, DE, is named after the Bear Tavern, which hosted George Washington overnight on August 10, 1795.
There's something awfully endearing about living in an area named for a Colonial-era tavern. Sadly, you can’t belly up at Bear Tavern these days – it was closed in 1845 and then completely obliterated to make way for Pennsylvania Railroad tracks. Fortunately, there are still plenty of great places to relax and unwind in Bear, DE, which is located between Baltimore and Philadelphia. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bear renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.