461 Apartments for rent in Wethersfield, CT with Garages
- Wethersfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Parking (6)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Pools (6)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Wethersfield Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Wethersfield Furnished Apartments (3)
- Wethersfield Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hartford Apartments with Garages (15)
- Glastonbury Center Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Hartford Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Hartford Apartments with Garages (9)
- New Britain Apartments with Garages (3)
- Middletown Apartments with Garages (10)
- Bloomfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Manchester Apartments with Garages (2)
- Meriden Apartments with Garages (6)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Wethersfield?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Wethersfield?
Wethersfield is the oldest town in Connecticut and the former home of the New England onion trade.
Wethersfield is a small town of 27,000 people, and it's full of lovely old buildings to prove it's age record. It's been portrayed in a couple of books and plays, but probably the most interesting Wethersfield fact is that it's been hit by asteroids twice--in the '70s and '80s. They were pretty small, but who knows when the third one will hit. One thing residents are particularly proud of is the Wethersfield red onion. It's actually the logo for the town, going back to the early 1800s when all the onions in New England were sold through Wethersfield. See more
Wethersfield apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.